Smart Grid self-healing
- A novel self-healing algorithms running on the power distribution network to avoid power disruption caused by short-circuits, climatic phenomena and animals.
- Enable critical power infrastructures to self-heal imminently from failures along the transportation network.
- Guarantee Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communication (URLLC) capabilities for this mission-critical use case.
- Use advanced network slicing technologies over the end-to-end network segments.
- Applicable to guarantee the Quality of Service (QoS) for different business use cases with diverging QoS requirements.
- Deployed in Porto, Portugal, in collaboration with EFACEC and Portugal Telecom in the EU 5G SliceNet project.