- Provide protection to infrastructures against large-scale attacks to enhance security, leading to zero down time for the system.
- Empowered by fully automated autonomous control loop with zero human intervention, detecting and mitigating a large-scale network in a few milliseconds.
- Significantly reduce OPEX and enhance service availability.
- Implemented and demoed in Portugal Telecom premises in the case of DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) in EU 5G SELFNET project (led by UWS).
- A. Serrano, P. Salva-Garcia, E. Chirivella-Perez, Z. Pervez, J. Alcaraz Calero, and Q. Wang, “Autonomic Protection of Multi-Tenant 5G Mobile Networks Against UDP Flooding DDoS Attacks”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Volume 145, 1 Nov 2019, 102416. (doi: 10.1016/j.jnca.2019.102416)
- M. Perez, A. Huertas Celdran, F. Ippoliti, P. Giardina, G. Bernini, R. Marco-Alaez, E. Chirivella-Perez, F. Garcia Clemente, G. Martinez Perez, E Kraja, G. Carrozzo, J. Alcaraz Calero and Q. Wang, “Dynamic Reconfiguration in 5G Mobile Networks to Proactively Detect and Mitigate Botnets”, IEEE Internet Computing, Special Issue on 5G – On the Edge of the Internet, Vol. 21, No. 5, Sept 2017, pp. 28-36. (doi: 10.1109/MIC.2017.3481345)