- A cost-effective solution with high accuracy to gather and monitor air-quality metrics and perceived levels of sound annoyance for our citizens in real-time.
- Monitor other environmental parameters.
- Support large-scale deployment to create city-wide sound landscape .
- Provide quantified evidence for policy makers.
- Efficient battery use (below 60 mAh); working towards selfpowered sensors.
- Operate in the widest variety of IoT networks, including NB-IoT, LTE-M, Lora, WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Prototyped in collaboration with Valencia University, Spain.
The video demonstrated the real deployment of B5GHUB IoT devices in UWS University canteen where the levels of annoyance are measured in real-time and only 4 devices are covering a significant area due to advanced statistical methods also applied in real-time.